First fundraiser event for D’Arcy’s Animal Rescue of 2021.
This event is sponsored by the BNI Accelerators of Winnipeg and shredding services provided by Access Corp Shredding.
On Saturday, Aug. 28th from 10 AM to 3 PM, Access Corp will set up their secure bins at D’Arcys ARC on 730 Century St. Anyone with excess paper that needs to be securely shredded can attend and deposit their papers into the bins for a $20 donations to D’Arcy’s
- Old Tax Records
- Medical Records
- Legal Documents, Wills etc
- Bank & Financial Statements
- Any other sensitive materials
This event is great for
- Estate Executors
- Home Businesses
Here is the process for this event:
You pull up in your vehicle and will let staff know as to the amount of papers to be shredded. Will it fit into one of these boxes?
- You donate $20 to D’Arcy’s for ONE box.
- Need more? $10 for each additional box
- Staff will hand you the appropriate number of boxes
- You fill them with your documents, files etc
- They are loaded into the shredding bin, under supervision
- Stick around and watch them be shredded (optional)
Your sensitive papers and records will be shredded on-site by Access, under supervision.
Event Sponsored by BNI Accelerators
Financial Support by
- Alon Lichtenstein – Great Canadian Insulation
- Mike Schroeder – Mortgage Architects
- Rob White – Urban Topcoat Painting
- Don MacLean – Endeavour Electric
- Bo Kauffmann – Remax Performance Realty
- Darcy Berrington – Aire Serv Heating & A/C
- Darcy Cook – RA Hughes Property Insurance
- Tod Allen – On Tap Event Services (Promo Products)
(Event Organizer – Bo Kauffmann – REMAX performance realty)